It is a ritual process that after every MIDI group presentation, we get a brief feedback about our project, Accordingly, after our second presentation that was about 15 minutes. Our program director gave us a general feedback on our work and guided us toward upcoming phase.
We would like to point the major suggestions that we will concentrate on in the near future.
- The need of merging the three HMW, create only one purpose and work on that direction.
- We must recount our key finding references with Zambia’s reality.
- Find a relation between the success stories worldwide and KFIZ.
- Double check with the organization about collaboration and resources for events.
- Use the blog as tool to collect information and connect KFIZ as a collaborator.
- How can KFIZ find partnership and create a network.
As we received all the feedback, our future steps will be researching in-depth about our key findings…
View original post 137 more words